Click Here for a seating chart. (Will open in a new window)
Click Here to view our season brochure.
Tickets may be purchased the following ways.
Click Here to place your order online. A $3 fee per ticket and a $5 handling fee will be applied to your order
Click Here to place your subscription order starting July 2nd, 2012.
At the Grand Theater Ticket Office at 401 4th St in downtown Wausau. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday 9 am - 12 pm
715-842-0988 or 888-239-0421
Send your order form to our ticket office at 401 4th St, Wausau, WI 54403
Fax your order to 715-842-8715
- The Grand's ticket office is the only authorized seller to events held at the The Grand Theater. We do not endorse the reselling of tickets by ticket brokers or agencies. Ticket brokers operate locally and nationally and are commonly found when you search for tickets online. In most cases, brokers are also listed under Ticket Sales in the Yellow Pages.
If you purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party:
The Grand cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid, and you may be denied admission to the performance.
We cannot reprint or replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
We are unable to contact you with information regarding time changes or other pertinent updates regarding the performance.
It is quite likely that you are paying excessive broker fees that are often double or triple the face value of the ticket.
Grand Theater Ticket Office
- Located under the green awning, at 401 Fourth St, the ticket office is open Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5:30pm and 9:00 am to noon on Saturdays from September through May.
- The ticket office opens one hour prior to each performance for ticket purchases and will call pick up. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
- Please check your tickets, carefully noting event, time, and seat location.
- A Facility fee may be added to the ticket price.
- Lost Tickets? Call the P.A.F. We can easily reprint them. All we need is your name.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use a ticket for a PAF sponsored event, please consider donating it back to the PAF. We will provide you with a letter confirming the tax-deductible status of the donation upon request.
- Municipal Fire Codes require ALL audience members (even those of lap-sitting size) have a ticket.
- You can give the gift of excitement with a night at the theater! Gift Certificates are available in any amount and can be used for any event presented by the Performing Arts Foundation. Call the PAF Ticket Office for more information or click here to purchase online.
- Student/military rush tickets are available one hour prior to the performance for certain PAF-sponsored events. Any student or military personnel may purchase a student/military rush ticket for $10 with a valid student/military ID. These tickets are subject to availability, and are not available for every PAF sponsored show. Contact the Grand Theater Ticket Office for more information.