Whether you’re attending an event in the Great Hall or in the Grand Theater, we welcome you to The Grand, your regional arts and entertainment complex. We’re here to make certain your experience is as enjoyable as possible. As you’re preparing to come to our performances, here are a few things that you should know. If you have any other questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us!
- The main floor and the lower balcony, including the rest rooms, are handicapped accessible. Expanded wheelchair seating is available throughout the theater.
- The theater has an infrared hearing assistance program. Headsets are available from the The Grand House Manager.
Contract agreements with the artists generally prohibit the use of cameras, camcorders and other recording devices during a performance, unless special permission is obtained.
To ensure a distraction-free performance for both the artists and the audience, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Family entertainment is a priority, but not all shows are appropriate for all ages. When evening events are considered to appeal primarily to an adult audience, the PAF discourages attendance by children.
- Municipal Fire Codes require ALL audience members (even those of lap-sitting size) to have a ticket.
Although every attempt is made to begin on time, the PAF reserves the right to delay the start of an event in order to respond to technical, weather, or other unforeseen situations.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Performance
In the event of a cancelled performance, the PAF will make every attempt to contact all ticket holders. Announcements will be distributed to area radio and TV stations. A rescheduled or comparable performance may be offered; however, refunds will be available to patrons who cannot take advantage of a substituted event. Because events may reschedule, dates and programs are subject to change.
Ticket Exchanges and Policies
- Subscribers enjoy FREE ticket exchanges, made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance. Other Grand patrons can exchange tickets for a $5 fee per exchange. Preferred seating cannot be guaranteed on any exchanges and some exclusions may apply.
- Tickets can be exchanged for tickets to another PAF-sponsored show only. No gift certificates or credits will be issued. If the tickets purchased are more expensive than the tickets returned, the patron will cover the difference. No refunds will be issued if the tickets purchased are less expensive than the tickets returned.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use a ticket for a PAF-sponsored event, please consider donating it back to the PAF at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance. We will provide you with a letter confirming the tax-deductible status of the donation upon request.
- Lost your tickets? No problem! Simply call the The Grand Ticket Office. Tickets can easily be reprinted. All we need is your name.
If you expect an emergency call during a performance, please leave your name and seat number with the House Manager.
For your convenience, our coat check is located near the Great Hall concessions area.
Contact The Grand Ticket Office during regular office hours to claim items lost in the theater.
- Enjoy refreshments at the ArtsBar in the Great Hall, and in the Grand Theater mezzanine. Pre-paid intermission drink service is available.
- Don’t want to wait in line for drinks during intermission? You can pre-pay for beverages before each performance and have them waiting for you at the start of intermission. Talk to any staff member or bartenders before the show.
- Call the PAF at 715-842-0988 / 1-888-239-0421
- Fax us at 715-842-8715
- Stop by the ticket office at 401 N. Fourth Street.