The Grand’s ticket office is the only authorized seller to Performing Arts Foundation (PAF) sponsored events held at the Grand Theater. We do not endorse the reselling of tickets by ticket brokers or agencies. Tickets found to be listed for resale may have the original purchase cancelled and the tickets voided. Ticket brokers operate locally and nationally and are commonly found when you search for tickets online. In most cases, brokers are also listed under Ticket Sales in the Yellow Pages. If you purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party: The Grand cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid, and you may be denied admission to the performance. We cannot reprint or replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen. We are unable to contact you with information regarding time changes or other pertinent updates regarding the performance. It is quite likely that you are paying excessive broker fees that are often double or triple the face value of the ticket. Always make sure when buying tickets online to go to www.grandtheater.org.
Grand Theater Ticket Office
• Located under the white awning, at 401 Fourth St, the ticket office is open Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm. The Ticket Office is closed from 12 – 1 pm on Tuesdays.
• The Box Office located in the Great Hall opens one hour prior to each performance for ticket purchases and will call pick up. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
• Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use a ticket for an event, please consider donating it back to the PAF/Grand Theater by notifying us at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance. We will provide you with a letter confirming the tax-deductible status of the donation upon request.
• For out of state orders, tickets will be held at Will Call.
• Subscribers enjoy FREE ticket exchanges, and other Grand patrons can exchange tickets for a $5 fee per exchange, if we receive the tickets and request at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance. Preferred seating cannot be guaranteed on any exchanges and some exclusions may apply.
• Tickets can be exchanged for tickets to another PAF-sponsored show only. No gift certificates or credits will be issued. If the tickets purchased are more expensive than the tickets returned, the patron will cover the difference. No refunds will be issued if the tickets purchased are less expensive than the tickets returned.
• Please check your tickets, carefully noting event, time, and seat location.
• A facility fee may be added to the ticket price.
• Lost Tickets? Call the Ticket Office, we can help.
• Municipal Fire Codes require ALL audience members (even those of lap-sitting size) have a ticket.
The Performing Arts Foundation/Grand Theater prides itself on offering a diverse selection of arts and entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with shows in order to make informed decisions prior to purchasing tickets.
All performances will go on as scheduled, regardless of weather. No refunds will be issued. However, in the unlikely event that The Grand cancels a performance, refunds will be promptly distributed or a rescheduled or alternative performance will be offered. Dates and programs are subject to change.
You can give the gift of excitement with a night at the theater! Gift Certificates are available in any amount and can be used for any event presented by the Performing Arts Foundation. Call the PAF Ticket Office for more information or click here to purchase online.
Student/military rush tickets are available one hour prior to the performance for certain events. Any student or military personnel may purchase a student/military rush ticket for a discounted price with a valid student/military ID. (Price may vary due to artist contract.) These tickets are subject to availability, and are not available for every show. Contact the Grand Theater Ticket Office for more information.