Rescheduled Performances Include:
For a printable schedule, click here.
December 16, 2021 | An Olde English Christmas with Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone | New Date | Ticket Information
December 17, 2021 | The John Altenburgh Christmas Extravaganza | New Date | Ticket Information
January 21, 2022 | The Magic of Bill Blagg | New Date | Ticket Information
January 28, 2022 | Classic Albums Live: AC/DC’s Back In Black | New Date | Ticket Information
March 4, 2022 | Behavioral Health Clinic 10×10 Series: ADRIAN+MEREDITH | New Date | Ticket Information
March 13, 2022 | Behavioral Health Clinic 10×10 Series: Huntertones | New Date | Ticket Information
March 18, 2022 | Vic Ferrari Symphony on the Rocks| Ticket Information
March 24, 2022 | The TEN Tenors| New Date | Ticket Information
March 25, 2022 | Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles | Ticket Information
April 7, 2022 | The Four Phantoms | New Date | Ticket Information
April 9, 2022 | Red Hot Chilli Pipers | New Date | Ticket Information
April 20, 2022 | Portland Cello Project: Purple Reign | Ticket Information
April 28-29, 2022 | Blue Man Group | Ticket Information
May 10-11, 2022 | Anastasia | New Date | Ticket Information
May 25-26, 2022 | Riverdance 25th Anniversary Tour | New Date | Ticket Information
June 11, 2022 | Rumours: A Fleetwood Mac Tribute | New Date | Ticket Information
June 15, 2022 | Gordon Lightfoot | New Date | Ticket Information
February 7, 2023 | Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake | New Date | Ticket Information
Postponed Performances Include (Dates TBA):
Truck Country 10×10 Series: Invoke
World of Musicals
For rescheduled performances, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled dates as they are announced. Please contact The Grand’s Ticket Office at 715-842-0988 for any questions.
I have tickets to a postponed event, what do I do?
Hang in there! Your tickets will still be valid to the rescheduled performance date! Check the list above or download this list of new performances dates.
I have tickets to a cancelled event, what do I do?
You will be contacted by the Box Office to determine your preferred course of action. You can:
- Generously donate the value of your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution.
- Receive an account credit to purchase tickets to a future performance.
- Request a full refund to your original method of payment
How can I continue to support The Grand?
Thank you for asking! There are two ways you can continue to support The Grand’s operations during this time:
- Make a Donation: As a nonprofit organization, we rely on the generous support of our members and donors to help fulfill our mission – now more than ever
- Purchase a Gift Certificate: Buy a gift certificate now for yourself or a loved one to use for a future performance
How will you create a safe environment at The Grand?
As live performances return to The Grand Theater after a long hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure the safest environment possible for our patrons, artists, employees, volunteers, and the entire community. Therefore, The Grand will join the growing number of performing arts centers and entertainment venues across the nation whose current policies now include COVID-19 vaccination or negative test for patrons. We have implemented the following policies, effective Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
* All patrons ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, or a lab-verified negative COVID-19 test, to attend all ticketed events at The Grand Theater.
* Patrons 11 and younger will be permitted to enter The Grand Theater without proof of vaccination or a negative test result, provided they wear a mask at all times inside the venue.
* Masks are still required for all patrons, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating or drinking. This policy has been in effect since September 1, 2021.
By purchasing tickets, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending a performance at The Grand, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold The Performing Arts Foundation (The Grand Theater), the artists, the producers, or any of their affiliates, volunteers, employees, or contractors liable for any illness or injury.
What if you have an event and I don’t feel comfortable attending?
We will continue to have a relaxed policy for returning tickets moving forward as needed based on the situation at that time. Please read more on our COVID-19 Ticket Guarantee here.