March 31, 2023 | Yamato: Drummers of Japan | New Date | Ticket Information
April 17, 2023 | An Evening With Michael J Fox | New Date | Ticket Information
April 20, 2023 | Art Garfunkel | New Date | Ticket Information
For rescheduled performances, paid tickets will be valid for the rescheduled dates as they are announced. Please contact The Grand’s Ticket Office at 715-842-0988 for any questions.
I have tickets to a postponed event, what do I do?
Hang in there! Your PAID tickets will be valid to the rescheduled date. Check the list above of new performances dates. Please note that a complimentary ticket might not be valid. Call us to confirm your ticket status: 715-842-0988.
I have tickets to a cancelled event, what do I do?
You will be contacted by the Box Office to determine your preferred course of action. You can:
- Generously donate the value of your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution.
- Receive an account credit to purchase tickets to a future performance.
- Request a full refund to your original method of payment
How can I continue to support The Grand?
Thank you for asking! There are two ways you can continue to support The Grand’s operations during this time:
- Make a Donation: As a nonprofit organization, we rely on the generous support of our members and donors to help fulfill our mission – now more than ever
- Purchase a Gift Certificate: Buy a gift certificate now for yourself or a loved one to use for a future performance
What are the latest COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols?
Patrons are no longer required to wear masks, as of March 15, 2022. Some individual performing companies may still require COVID-19 protocols for their audience, including masks. If this occurs, details will be posted on that event’s ticketing page of our website. Patrons who want to wear a mask are more than welcome to do so at any event at The Grand Theater.
By purchasing tickets, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending a performance at The Grand, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold The Performing Arts Foundation (The Grand Theater), the artists, the producers, or any of their affiliates, volunteers, employees, or contractors liable for any illness or injury.